Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1861, Blue Boar Road, Sprowston, Norfolk.
• Census, 1871, Waterloo, Norwich St. Clement, Norfolk.
• Occupation: Laundress, 1871.
• Census, 1881, Stone Arch, Norwich St. Clement, Norfolk.
• Occupation: Laundress, 1881.
Harriet married Robert RISEBROOK, son of Robert RISEBROOK and Martha BOWES, in Dec 1852 in Norwich, Norfolk. (Robert RISEBROOK was born circa 1830 in Horsham St. Faith, Norfolk, christened on 21 Nov 1830 in Horsham St. Faith, Norfolk and died Y.)