1. Census, 1841, Whole Lion Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.
2. Census, 1851, Union Street, Norwich St. Stephen, Norfolk.
3. Census, 1861, Queens Road, Great Yarmouth St. Nicholas, Norfolk.
4. Census, 1871, Queens Road, Great Yarmouth St. Nicholas, Norfolk.
5. Occupation: Shop Keeper, 1871.
Elizabeth married James CADYWOULD, son of Anthony CADYWOULD and Elizabeth NINHAM, on 26 Aug 1821 in Lakenham, Norfolk. (James CADYWOULD was born circa 1801 in St. John Sepulchre, Norwich, Norfolk and died on 11 Feb 1864 in Queens Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.)