|GRAY, George Henry
GRAY, George Henry
Another name for George was George Alfred.
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1881, Sidestrand Road, Sidestrand, Norfolk.
• Occupation: Farm Labourer, 1881.
• Census, 1891, Village, Saxlingham, Norfolk.
• Occupation: Agricultural Labourer, 1891.
• Census, 1901, Crown Cottage, Gedney, Linconshire.
• Occupation: Ordinary Farm Labourer, 1901.
• Census, 1911, 2 Withington Street, Sutton Bridge, Nr Wisbech, Lincolnshire.
• Occupation: Agricultural Labourer, 1911.
George married Emma NURSE, daughter of Thomas NURSE and Susannah PELLS, on 6 Feb 1877 in St. Mary the Virgin's Church, Northrepps, Norfolk. (Emma NURSE was born circa 1855 in Holt, Norfolk, christened on 16 Mar 1855 in Holt, Norfolk and died Y.)