Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1891, Yew Tree Lane, Minchinhampton, Gloucestershire.
• Occupation: Weaver Cloth Wool, 1891.
• Census, 1901, Hill Side Villas, Wallsquarry, Minchinhampton, Gloucestershire.
• Occupation: Cloth Weaver, 1901.
• Census, 1911, Wallsquarry, Brimscombe, Gloucestershire.
• Occupation: Mill Hand Weaver, 1911.
Amelia married Henry Austin WHALE, son of Charles Matthew WHALE and Rhoda AUSTIN, on 25 Dec 1889 in Brimscombe, Gloucestershire. (Henry Austin WHALE was born on 1 Aug 1857 in Swindon, Wiltshire and died in Sep 1938 in Gloucester, Gloucestershire.)