Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1841, Chapel Street, St. Stephen, Norfolk.
• Census, 1851, Sun Yard, Norwich St. Michael at Coslany, Norfolk.
• Occupation: Shoe Binder, 1851.
• Census, 1861, Sun Yard, Norwich St. Michael at Coslany, Norfolk.
• Census, 1871, 15 St. Miles Street, St. Michael at Coslany, Norfolk.
Maria married Anthony CADYWOULD, son of Anthony CADYWOULD and Elizabeth NINHAM, on 25 Dec 1839 in St. John Sepulchre, Norwich, Norfolk. (Anthony CADYWOULD was born circa 1799 in Norwich, Norfolk, christened in 1800 and died in Dec 1866 in Norwich, Norfolk.)
The marriage certificated gives her name as Maria Bolingbroke and her status as widow. The Norfolk Marriage Index lists Maria CATTERMOUL m. Robert BOLINGBROKE 28 Nov 1822, St Andrew