Norwich 4b 86
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1851, Crooks Place, Chapel Street, Norwich St. Stephen, Norfolk.
• Occupation: Fishmonger, 1851.
• Census, 1861, Fish Market, Norwich St. Peter Mancroft, Norfolk.
• Occupation: Fishmonger, 1861.
• Census, 1871, Hooks Yard, St. Georges Plain, St. Michael at Coslany, Norfolk.
• Occupation: Fish Hawker, 1871.
George married Elizabeth CADYWOULD, daughter of Anthony CADYWOULD and Elizabeth NINHAM, on 20 Jan 1833 in St. Bartholomew, Heigham, Norfolk. (Elizabeth CADYWOULD was born circa 1812 in St. John Sepulchre, Norwich, Norfolk and died in Sep 1873 in Norwich, Norfolk.)
Winesses James P. CLAYTON & Elizabeth POWLEY