Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1841, Red Lion Street, Aylsham, Norfolk.
• Census, 1851, Red Lion Street, Aylsham, Norfolk.
• Census, 1861, Pottergate Street, Norwich, Norfolk.
• Census, 1871, High Street, Stratford, West Ham, Essex.
• Census, 1881, 132 High Street, Lowestoft, Suffolk.
Jane married William COOPER, son of Charles COOPER and Sophia MILLER, in 1838 in Aylsham, Norfolk. (William COOPER was born circa 1813 in Matlaske, Norfolk, christened on 3 Jan 1813 in Matlaske, Norfolk and died in 1888 in Lowestoft, Suffolk.)