Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1901, 33 Havelock Road, West Wymer, Norwich, Norfolk.
• Occupation: Stationary Engine Driver, 1901.
• Census, 1911, 2 Ladysmith Villas, Laxfield, Suffolk.
• Occupation: Railway Engine Driver, 1911.
• Probate: Effects £947 2s 5d to Alexander Albert BOAG, 30 Sep 1930, London.
Alexander married Millicent Maria LAMBERT, daughter of Frederick William LAMBERT and Mary Eliza STONE, in Apr 1894 in Norwich, Norfolk. (Millicent Maria LAMBERT was born in Dec 1865 in Oulton, Suffolk, christened on 4 Feb 1866 in Reedham Blofield, Norfolk and died in Dec 1927 in Hartismere, Suffolk.)