Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1851, Hall Street, Briston, Norfolk.
• Occupation: Master Carpenter, 1851.
• Census, 1861, Street, Hindolveston, Norfolk.
• Occupation: Carpenter, 1861.
• Census, 1871, Fairstead, Gressenhall, Norfolk.
• Occupation: Carpenter, 1871.
• Census, 1881, Tinklers Lane, Heigham, Norfolk.
• Occupation: Wheelwright, 1881.
Samuel married Clarissa A. WILLIAMSON, daughter of Thomas WILLIAMSON and Maria AUSTIN, on 21 Jun 1843 in Erpingham, Norfolk. (Clarissa A. WILLIAMSON was born on 24 Sep 1820 in Reepham with Kerdiston, Norfolk and died in 1862.)
Samuel next married Eleanore. (Eleanore was born circa 1830 in Briston, Norfolk and died Y.)
Samuel next married Sarah KEMP in Mar 1880 in Norwich, Norfolk. (Sarah KEMP was born circa 1817 in Norwich, Norfolk and died Y.)